Claim your FREE vouchers to use with us as a NSW creative kids provider
How can I use my voucher to pay for the workshops/items?
1. Select an item of your choice from Shop Now.
2. Select ‘NSW Creative Kids Voucher’ as method of payment. You will not need to pay anything if your order is $100 or less when using your voucher with us as a NSW creative kids provider.
3. Please contact us with your child’s full name, child’s date of birth and the voucher number or email these 3 details to o email@example.com
4. You will be emailed once your voucher has been processed regarding the next step to commence your creative writing workshop.
We are a registered NSW Creative Kids provider
As a registered NSW creative kids provider, parents can take advantage of our discounted online shop!
Who can apply?
Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher with a value of up to $100 per calendar year for each school-enrolled child aged 4.5-18 years. All you need is a medicare card to apply.
How do I apply for a voucher?
2. Select the ‘apply online’ button
3. Login into your Service NSW account or sign up if you don’t have one.
4. Apply for your voucher online.